Italian Cooking School and Wine Tours with Mama Margaret & Friends
Special Offer! Free Airfare if you register for any Mama Margaret’s scheduled tours in Puglia or Sicily for 2013. Free return airfare from Rome/Brindisi (a value of about $240) or Rome/Catania (a value of about $300).
- Do you long to experience food, cooking and wine in Italy but don’t know how to begin the planning?
- Would you like to avoid a cookie cutter experience and dream of tasting, feeling, touching Italy and connecting with local Italians?
- Have you been looking for an Italian cooking, food and wine tour but can’t find what you want?
- Do you have a special occasion to celebrate and want to ensure that it’s an outstanding experience with memories all will treasure forever?
You have come to the right place.
Who We Are
We help busy food and wine lovers experience Italy through exquisite cooking and wine tours in seven Italian regions. You are welcomed into locals’ homes, wine cellars, farms, restaurant kitchens, and get a truly unique, insider experience.
Thanks to our 17 years’ experience and connections, through food and wine you make heart to heart connections with Italian people and often leave as friends. We create our itineraries with the mission that Italy will run through you and you’ll feel you’re Italian during your stay.
As Italy travel experts, we also plan your whole Italy vacation before and after your Italy cooking school tour, so you just show up and enjoy yourselves. One stop shopping!
Mama Margaret has been traveling to Italy for 40 years and lived there three years. Her longest love affair ever! In Italy in 1993 on her first Italy cooking school tour, she shared cooking, food and wine with a Tuscan family, felt part of their life and connected with them as friends. Ever since, her calling is to help food and wine lovers to enjoy the same truly Italian, “wow” experiences.
Benefits For You
- A knowledgeable, experienced Italy cooking school tour expert helps you to quickly zero in on the best Italian cooking and wine tour for you. You avoid searching the Net and getting overwhelmed with all your choices.
- An Italy travel expert asks you questions, listens carefully to your answers and tailors your personal itinerary for your whole Italy vacation, before and after your Italy cooking school tour. You experience wonderful places and people you may not have thought of, use your precious time efficiently and have a happier, smoother trip with us taking care of all the details for you
Client Comment: custom designed Italy vacation and Tuscany cooking & wine tour by Mama Margaret & Friends
“Wow…what a fabulous three-week trip from start to finish! Mama Margaret and her assistant, Heather, exceeded themselves in providing us with a customized Italy cooking school tour of Tuscany that meet all our requirements. How so?
First, this was our Italy cooking school tour! Designed and executed in a manner to deliver what we wanted—not the tour director, the bus driver (there was no bus driver) or the others on the Italy cooking school tour (there were none). We were the Italy cooking school tour and Margaret and Heather offered us a program that was designed to please us.
Second, Ettore, our tour guide was outstanding—thoughtful, kind, knowledgeable, a real pleasure to be with and he possessed excellent English.
Third, the hotels— Hotel Metropole in Venice; Villa Cicolina in Montepulciano in Tuscany; the tower suite at The Brunelleschi Hotel in Florence; and the farm house at Torraccia di Chiusi outside of San Gimignano—were very different and lovely and very appropriate to our needs at that stage of the tour.
Fourth, and most spectacular, the chefs and the cooking program—Massimo, Andrea, Alberto and Roberto—made our Italy cooking school tour a total delight.
Fifth, September in Tuscany…I need say no more! We are already planning our next trip to Italy and we’ll certainly have Mama Margaret and Heather arrange the trip for us. Arrivederci!”
Dan and Nancy, DE, USA
Call us today at 800-557-0370 within North America, 604-681-4074 in Vancouver B.C. and internationally or on Skype at margaret.cowan7 or heather.snedden or email us at email@example.com