Mama Margaret Italy Travel Planning
Planning a trip to Italy? Are you not sure where to go, how to get around or what to experience? Are you just too busy to tackle all Italy trip research required? Are you feeling overwhelmed with all your choices?
Would you like an Italy travel expert to just do it all?
We can plan and reserve your whole Italy trip, before and after your cooking school tour. We’ll reserve your hotels, private drivers, car rentals and some city tours for you—at the same or better prices than you’ll see online. We’re a one stop shop so you save time and stress.
Consult Mama Margaret!
After 40 years of traveling in Italy and 17 years helping Mama Margaret & Friends’ tour clients to plan their trips to Italy, Mama Margaret is the perfect Italy travel expert to plan your Italy itinerary and book all the pieces of your vacation to Italy.
With her insider tips and expertise, you’ll:
- feel reassured your hotels are of high quality and located in central, safe areas
- get expert Italy advice on best places and experiences for you so you enjoy experiences you may not know about, experiences that will delight you and make memories you’ll cherish forever.
- avoid stress and have more fun by knowing the ropes before you get to Italy
How does it work?
1. Let us know when you’d like a phone or Skype appointment with Mama Margaret. Your Italy trip planning investment is $100 Cdn per person 18 years old or over—$50 per child aged 17 and under.
2. Before your call, we email you an Italy trip planning form to fill out and fax or e-mail back to us, authorizing us to charge your Italy trip planning fee on your VISA or Mastercard and set up a personal phone appointment for you with Mama Margaret.
If you live in Vancouver, we can arrange to meet face-to-face over gelato or cappuccino.
3. Mama Margaret will help you focus on your priorities and experiences that are fun and stimulating for you. She’ll ask you lots of questions like:
- What’s most important to you on your Italy vacation?
- What are your interests? What do you usually enjoy on holidays?
- Have you been to Italy before, and if yes, where & when?
- Where do you want to go in Italy? If you’re not sure, we throw around ideas.
- How long will you travel in Italy? Dates?
- Number of people in your party
- Type of accommodation you’d like
- Your budget for your Italy holiday less airfare
4. We create a day by day itinerary for you and consult with you on choices of hotels, places and experiences. When you agree on the itinerary, we book everything for you and ask you for deposits which vary depending on what you book.
5. In your Italy vacation booklet we email to you over time before your departure, besides your itinerary and vouchers, we add information on:
- Reading lists: books, web sites, blogs, apps
- Regional cuisines and wines
- Transport tips in cities & countryside: navigating train stations, how to use Italian train web site, private transfers, boats, buses, trains, rental cars, what airports to land and leave from, planning your flights
- Where and how to eat in some cities and towns where locals go
- Tips for safe travel
Contact Mama Margaret today for your personal Italy trip planning conversation! Well worth your time and investment!