Get Mama Margaret’s Free E-book, “How To Plan Your Italy Trip So You Feel Like A Local”
+ Inside Scoops In Italy Travel & Food News
Are you planning a trip to Italy but don’t know where to start? Where to go? What to do? How to get around?
Save stress, time and money by reading Mama Margaret’s free 29 page e-book, “How To Plan Your Trip To Italy So You Feel Like A Local“
- How to choose the best Italian regions for you
- How to plan your flights: less stress, more enjoyment
- How to get the best train fares
- How to find your way around Italian train stations
- 8 tips: How to get around easily in big Italian cities
- 7 tips: How to get around in Italy’s countryside
- How to travel safely in Italy
- And more!
When you request this e-book, you’ll also receive Mama Margaret’s Italy Travel & Food News e-mailed every Wednesday: a short, useful Italy travel article, a delicious Italian recipe and cooking tour ideas. Great insider tips to make your Italy vacation smoother and happier!
Fill out the form and get Mama Margaret’s e-book. You’ll get a link to download it today FREE!
Please email the e-book to anyone you know who’s planning a trip to Italy.
Mama Margaret Cowan, an expert on Italian cooking school vacations, wrote a guidebook to 133 cooking school holidays in Italy, has run Mama Margaret Italy cooking tours since 1995 and has been traveling to Italy for 40 years.